Sunday, November 16, 2014

Shinning Stars

Dear Families,

On Thursday, the whole class took a really challenging long division assessment. Many students faced challenging moments where they had to make a decision to give-up or persevere and each one persevered. As a teacher, I was so proud of their growth mindset and determination.

Late Thursday night, I finally graded their tests (Baby Anali doesn't give me any time until she falls asleep). After watching the hard-work and determination, I just felt that each and every student deserved to be recognized for their effort. So, I contacted Mrs. Fillion to make sure that I could give everyone a shinning star, she said "No Problem!"

I apologize for not informing you prior to REP, but I made the decision at the last minute. I hope you know that they worked very hard for their shinning star and deserve all the glory!

Thank you 4th graders for making me proud to be your teacher!

Mrs. Moore



No comments:

Post a Comment